In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Are you trying to get your club face square at impact?
One of the big secrets in golf, is to not try to get square, AND to not try to hit straight.
Why? Because straight golf shots are virtually impossible and trying to hit the ball straight is costing you a lot of distance and control. The professionals on the PGA Tour don’t hit straight or get their clubface square, so why are you so locked up trying to do it?
▶ ADD 25 YARDS TO YOUR DRIVES – FREE DISTANCE SERIES
▶ BECOME A MEMBER – Join DKIC Here:
▶ READ MY BOOK:
▶ VISIT OUR WEBSITE:
Golfers often try to hit straight by getting you clubface square. This is almost impossible to do. And even when you do deliver the clubface square to the ball, there’s no guarantee the ball will fly where you want.
The best thing you can do, for distance and shot control, is forget straight and square… And learn to play the curve.
Control the curve. Add the curve. Hit the draw. Hit the fade.