In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
This is a great exercise to strengthen your glutes and help improve your back pain. As your glutes become stronger, they can help reduce stress on your back that may be causing discomfort, especially with the golf swing. To perform this exercise, find a sureface roughly 2 feet tall. Place your upper back on the surface. From the starting position, squeeze your glutes and raise your hips up. Avoid using the lower back and hamstrings during this exercise.
Questions? Visit www.par4success.com to learn how our team of expert physical therapists and strength coaches can improve your golf game by helping you swing faster, play better and hurt less.