In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
You need shoulder stability to swing a golf with power and control. Golf Digest fitness editor Ron Kaspriske demonstrates an effective upper-body exercise on a physio ball that works the shoulders and the muscles surrounding them.
Still haven’t subscribed to Golf Digest on YouTube? ►► http://bit.ly/golfdigestyoutubesub
CONNECT WITH GOLF DIGEST
The Scene: http://thescene.com/golfdigest
Want even more? Subscribe to The Scene: http://bit.ly/subthescene
ABOUT GOLF DIGEST
Home of the annual Hot List, instructional videos, news and trends, Golf Digest is the definitive destination for all-things golf.
Dumbbell Bent-Over One-Arm Rows On A Physio Ball | Golf Digest