In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
After winning Sunday in Saudi Arabia, Dustin Johnson heads straight to Pebble Beach and will be the betting favorite for this week’s AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am.
Johnson is listed at +360 odds by PointsBet Sportsbook, ahead of Patrick Cantlay (+900) and Daniel Berger (+1800). The world No. 1 is on fire since missing the cut at Memorial and then withdrawing from the 3M Open last summer. In his past nine starts he has three wins, three seconds, one third and only one finish worse than T-6 (a T-11 at Kapalua).
In this event, Johnson has made 13 starts, winning twice (2009 and ’10) and posting six other top-10s. However, he won’t have his usual amateur partner. Hockey great Wayne Gretzky, the dad of Johnson’s fiancée Paulina, won’t be competing after the pro-am portion of this event was scrapped because of the pandemic.
Here is a look at the notable odds to win this week’s AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am:
- +360: Dustin Johnson
- +900: Patrick Cantlay
- +1800: Daniel Berger
- +2000: Paul Casey
- +2500: Jordan Spieth, Jason Day
- +2900: Francesco Molinari
- +3400: Si Woo Kim
- +4000: Max Homa, Cameron Davis, Sam Burns
- +5000: Brian Harman, Phil Mickelson, Kevin Streelman, Rickie Fowler, Henrik Norlander, Cameron Tringale
For full and most updated odds, click here.