In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Dustin Johnson loves the sandwiches at Augusta National Golf Club. All of them.
But pimento cheese and egg salad aren’t on the Champions Dinner menu when Johnson hosts the tradition on Tuesday at the Masters Tournament.
Johnson, the world No. 1 who won the Masters in November with a record 20-under-par score, revealed his menu on Thursday.
— Golf Channel (@GolfChannel) April 1, 2021