In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
This 3D animation was constructed from extensive information from multi-camera video capture, 16 lead EMG (electromyogram) recording from 100 driver swings, and about a half a year of working with a 3D animator to perfectly reproduce time lines of muscle firing sequences in the golf swing. Although other muscles were captured by EMG, we are showing only muscles responsible for deceleration of motion. They are the muscles most often injured in dynamic throwing and swinging actions, responsible for converting speed to power through a rapid stop (like cracking a whip), and all of these muscles are activated and strengthened in ROTEX exercises. They are the muscles that are grossly under active in the body and they are the ONLY muscles targeted on ROTEX.