In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Sitting with forearm supported on table or on your thigh, with your palm facing upwards. Firstly place weight in your hand. Next use your other hand to help lift your wrist into fully flexed position. Then take the helping hand away and slowly lower your hand downwards over 4 to 5 seconds. Once at the start position again repeat as described above. Usually perform 12 to 15 reps in each set then 4 sets a day. This may may be altered by your physiotherapist.