In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Buy Swing Speed Radar Here: http://ignitiongolf.com/swing-speed-radar/
Click Here for More Golf Tips: http://ignitiongolf.com
In this tip I follow up on the first tip I did called Effortless Golf Swing. In it, I showed how easy I could swing yet generate some serious power. After I posted it, there were some people who commented on the video saying the launch monitor was not accurate etc.
See my Effortless Golf Swing tip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwpdkuC3H_k
After seeing these comments I decided to do this follow up. This time I have one of my students hit a few shots using his real swing. Then I hit shots with my easy swing again. In doing so you can see the comparison between my easy swing and his normal swing and what power I can generate.
Now there is no doubting or second guess the fact that if you swing easy you can generate just as much if not more power than trying to hit hard with your arms.
After you watch this tip immediate start to lighten up your arms when you swing. Hit some easy shots with a feeling of nothing. Once you hit it half decently, increase only the speed of your body rotation to hit the ball farther.
Into the future use your legs to hit the ball not your arms. If you do you will save your body plus you will play the best golf of your life.