In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
One very important aspect of golf is a player’s driving distance. Learn about exercises that you can use to help golfers improve their driving distance with help from a PGA golf professional in this free video clip.
Expert: Frank Ganley
Bio: Frank Ganley, a PGA Golf Professional, was elected to Membership in 1996.
Filmmaker: Rudolph Narcisse
Series Description: The game of golf involves a lot more than just swinging a club and hitting a ball – it involves things like exercise, the clothes that you wear, and even your status within the golf community. Get golf tips that you can use both on the course and off with help from a PGA golf professional in this free video series.