In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The shoulders are one of the most commonly injured body parts for female golfers. Our shoulders need to be resilient and strong to withstand the forces of the golf swing, a swing that is meant to be strong and powerful. Here are some user-friendly shoulder strengthening exercises that will enhance your golf game and reduce your risk of shoulder injury.
Kathy Ekdahl, Personal Trainer, CSCS, is a TPI Certified Golf Fitness Instructor with over 30 years of experience in health and fitness. She was the staff trainer at the International Golf Club in Bolton and currently trains golfers at various country clubs in Massachusetts.
Visit her website, personalbestpersonaltraining.com, for free fitness tips and articles on nutrition, golf, yoga, strength training and more.