In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Today, I have up and coming young golfer Ryan Burgess in the Lab for some golf specific training. He is on the road to realizing his professional golf career aspirations. Ryan is a very smart young man, and a talented athlete and golfer, he is gracious and well spoken. Above all, Ryan has a tremendous work ethic in the gym and a very positive outlook. With these qualities combined, you might start to see the makings of a real trend setter and trail blazer amongst his peers. In this workout we will be focusing on fitness skills related to approaching the ball, back swing fluidity, down swing power, follow through mobility and overall core strength/power and ability to disassociate hips and shoulders. Try these exercises for yourself and share them with a friend. Please let us know what you think online!