In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
At the FedExCup playoff finale, Patrick Cantlay came away with the grand prize of $15 million, and there were consolation prizes for the remaining 29 players in the field at East Lake.
1st: $15 million – Patrick Cantlay
2nd: $5 million – Jon Rahm
3rd: $4 million – Kevin Na
4th: $3 million – Justin Thomas
T-5: $2.5 million ($2.2 million each) – Viktor Hovland, Xander Schauffele
7th: $1.3 million – Bryson DeChambeau
8th: $1.1 million – Dustin Johnson
T-9: $950,000 ($890,000 each) – Abraham Ancer, Billy Horschel
T-11: $750,000 ($705,000 each) – Daniel Berger, Tony Finau, Jason Kokrak
T-14: $620,000 ($583,750 each) – Rory McIlroy, Sergio Garcia, Louis Oosthuizen, Cameron Smith
T-18: $535,000 ($527,500 each) – Sam Burns, Harris English
T-20: $505,000 ($497,500 each) – Jordan Spieth, Sungjae Im
T-22: $478,000 ($466,667 each) – Erik van Rooyen, Corey Conners, Scottie Scheffler
25th: $445,000 -Patrick Reed
T-26: $435,000 ($425,000 each) – Stewart Cink, Collin Morikawa, Hideki Matsuyama
29th: $405,000 – Joaquin Niemann
30th (WD): $395,000 – Brooks Koepka