In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
One round remains in the 85th Masters Tournament. Here’s a look at final-round tee times on Sunday at Augusta National (all times ET; all starting on hole No. 1):
10:00 a.m. – Jim Herman, Adam Scott
10:10 a.m. – Brendon Todd, Jose Maria Olazabal
10:20 a.m. – Christiaan Bezuidenhout, Gary Woodland
10:30 a.m. – Paul Casey, Billy Horschel
10:40 a.m. – Abraham Ancer, Michael Thompson
10:50 a.m. – Ian Poulter, Tyrrell Hatton
11:00 a.m. – Harris English, Bryson DeChambeau
11:10 a.m. – Jason Kokrak, Louis Oosthuizen
11:20 a.m. – Cameron Champ, Sebastian Munoz
11:40 a.m. – Matt Jones, Collin Morikawa
11:50 a.m. – Matthew Fitzpatrick, Tommy Fleetwood
12:00 p.m. – Martin Laird, Bubba Watson
12:10 p.m. – Matt Wallace, Charl Schwartzel
12:20 p.m. – Shane Lowry, Mackenzie Hughes
12:30 p.m. – Scottie Scheffler, Jon Rahm
12:40 p.m. – Webb Simpson, Joaquin Niemann
12:50 p.m. – Phil Mickelson, Francesco Molinari
1:00 p.m. – Cameron Smith, Justin Thomas
1:20 p.m. – Viktor Hovland, Ryan Palmer
1:30 p.m. – Henrik Stenson, Stewart Cink
1:40 p.m. – Patrick Reed, Kevin Na
1:50 p.m. – Si Woo Kim, Bernd Wiesberger
2:00 p.m. – Tony Finau, Robert MacIntyre
2:10 p.m. – Jordan Spieth, Brian Harman
2:20 p.m. – Will Zalatoris, Corey Conners
2:30 p.m. – Marc Leishman, Justin Rose
2:40 p.m. – Hideki Matsuyama, Xander Schauffele