In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
NEWTOWN SQUARE, Pa. – The field will go out early in the final round of the KPMG Women’s PGA Championship, with the leading threesome not the in the final group.
Championship officials have the top players through 54 holes at Aronimink Golf Club going out before some of those out of contention, in order to be seen in the NBC Sports television broadcast window, from noon-2 p.m. ET.
Here’s a look at the final-round tee times: