In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
This is a great drill for improving your upper body movement on your down swing so that you get control of golf shot direction. If you turn your shoulders incorrectly on the down swing, you will have a left of target swing direction and an out to in swing path. This is going to lead you to hit low left golf shots if you close the club face, straight left shots with a square to path face, or a slice if you open the club face through impact. Watch this video to learn how to improve your upper body movement so that you alter your swing path to hit straighter golf shots.