In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Get my “Magic Move” video training – Free! Click Here: https://goo.gl/TaeVvR. Discover the “Magic Move” that 39 out of 40 professionals do in transition… and how you can use it to gain effortless distance and accuracy in your game.
Fix your posture to get more distance and accuracy in your golf swing. Many golfers have been taught to take a rigid posture when addressing the golf ball. And while there are plenty of examples of great ballstrikers who take a more rigid posture, I believe it puts unnecessary stress and strain on the lower back and restricts motion.
If you look at the swings of the great players from previous generations – Arnold Palmer, Ben Hogan, Jack Nicklaus – you will notice that they all had the more relaxed posture that I advocate. And while there are many factors, I don’t think it’s a coincidence that they all enjoyed such long careers relatively injury-free.
But not only that, the “modern” posture positions your hips very deep which often leads to an early extension of the lower body on the downswing. Essentially, if you start with your hips deep they have nowhere to go but up and towards the ball. This can cost you consistency and power as your lower body works much less efficiently.