In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
GOLF Magazine’s Tom Stickney shows you how to fix your slice with a tip from Paul Segerlund from 1970. Make sure everything is parallel in alignment and then pre-cock your right hip backwards that allows the arms for an end to out swing path.
See More Golf Life At
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Please watch: “Use Your Golf Socks to Putt Better”