In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Following the session last week on hybrid and 3 Wood, we saw that an old habit had come back – a phenomenon that is common to us all!
The issue is a flat backswing, with wrist twisting open on the takeaway – which is a death move in golf as it requires perfect movement of the body to get the strike on the ball from such a flat angle – good players like Cassie are able to work with it on the whole because a lot of other good moves are in place but it is susceptible to terrible results when everything is not perfectly in place.
Today we go back to the takeaway fix we had a year or so ago which ensure a slightly more upright take away and no wrist twist – but the results ensure more consistent downward strike angle which makes hitting the ball solid and consistent – more manageable.