In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Please “Like” this video and Subscribe to my Channel so I can continue to provide Free Video Tips.
Visit http://cardiogolf.com to download the FREE Cardiogolf Pre-Round Warm Up Routine E-Book.
Want to start a golf-fitness program? Don’t know where to start? Start by improving your flexibility. Do exercises that target chronically tight muscles in golfers.
How do you develop flexibility and mobility to improve your golf swing?
The first and foremost component of a golf fitness program is to stretch and balance muscles before you work on developing stability, strength and speed.
First, start by incorporating a warm-up routine before your daily workout, practice or round of golf. You want to target muscles, used in the golf swing, that are chronically tight in golfers. For example: shoulders, upper back, hips and low muscles are typically tight in golfers.
Here is a quick and easy routine to help you loosen up and improve your flexibility.
Sweetheart Shoulder Stretch
External Shoulder Rotation
Internal Shoulder Rotation
Follow my blog at http://www.cardiogolf.com
Follow my Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/Cardiogolf/
Like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Cardiogolf/
For more information visit http://cardiogolf.com
Visit Cardiogolf.com for more information.
Cardiogolf Exercise #109