In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The tributes to the late Kobe Bryant, his daughter Gianna and the seven others killed in the helicopter crash outside of Los Angeles on Sunday continue at the Waste Management Phoenix Open on Friday, and the crowds are loving it.
Starting his round on the back nine, Tony Finau got off to a hot start with a birdie on No. 10. He followed that one up with three more birdies on Nos. 15-17.
But it was the birdie on the famous 16th we have to show you.
Donning a vintage Bryant jersey, Finau drained a 22-foot putt from off the green for birdie.
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) January 31, 2020
He even gave his putt a little “swish” motion and brought attention to the jersey.
Those four birdies vaulted him up the leaderboard and helped him to a front-nine 32.