In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
More hip, trunk and shoulder flexibiity/mobility can help get a bigger backswing and improve swing efficiency through minimising unwanted characteristics. Both can lead to increased club head speed!
These exercises/stretches target areas where many golfers are often tight or limited in movement.
This video was focusing on the trail side for a bigger backswing, however, its always a good idea to do these stretches on both sides of the body.
1. Stork Turns – 15 reps
2. Trunk Rotation in Golf Posure – 10 reps
3. Chest Stretch – 20-30 seconds hold
4. Lat/Shoulder Stretch – 20-30 seconds hold