In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Golf Video Reinforcement Speeds Improvement
Golf Video is a an effective visual reinforcement for golf swing improvement. It help golfers to see where their body and or the club is in space.. Often there is a discrepancy between where we feel we are moving and where we have moved. Golf video accurately shows us where we have moved in space.
Today’s technology has made it easy to record and play back your golf swings. You can use a camera,IPad or most phones manufactured in the last 5 years. You can record and play your swing in slow motion using a free golf app’s. I recommend the Ubersense App. This is the same golf swing app I use during golf lessons. When we both use the Ubersense app it is easy to share videos back and forth.. I will analyze your swing free of charge and send the analysis back to you.
PGA Master Instructor Dave Cahill and PGA Teaching Professional Mike Cahill are always available to help you with your video reinforcement. Send us your golf swings. Visit us for golf lessons at our Palm Springs Golf Schools, Las Vegas Golf Schools or Minnesota Golf Schools.