In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The Sentry Tournament of Champions will feature its largest ever field. There are 42 players competing this week on the Plantation Course at Kapalua Resort in Maui, Hawaii.
Because of the 91-day COVID-19 break last year, the PGA Tour decided to add Tour Championship qualifiers to the winners-only field. That boosted attendance by 16 players. Only three eligible players – Rory McIlroy, Tyrrell Hatton and Jim Herman (COVID-19) – are not competing.
Golf Channel and NBC Sports will air the four-round event, beginning Thursday. Here’s a look at TV times:
- Thursday: 6-10PM ET, Golf Channel
- Friday: 6-10PM ET, Golf Channel
- Saturday: 6-10PM ET, Golf Channel
- Sunday: 4-6PM ET, NBC Sports; 6-8PM ET, Golf Channel
And here is a look at the full field (* donates players qualifying via Tour Championship). Tee times will be added when they are released.