In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
In this session, Gray Institute’s Dr. David Tiberio and Jonathan Moore focus on golfers who have difficulty shallowing the club, what implications that may have from a biomechanical standpoint, and the types of training exercises that will help alleviate those underlying physical limitations.
** SPEAKERS **
DR. DAVID TIBERIO is the Dean of the Gray Institute which holds acclaim for its innovation, development, mastery and delivery of Applied Functional Science. Dr. Tiberio’s career spans more than 30 years in the field of Physiotherapy as Professor Emeritus with the University of Connecticut.
JONATHAN MOORE is an American professional golfer. Born in Oceanside, California, he enjoyed a high-profile amateur career, culminating in winning the NCAA Championship and sealing the winning point in the 2007 Walker Cup, before he left Oklahoma State University early in order to turn professional. Moore is currently the Head of Strength & Conditioning for Oklahoma State University, famous for recent alumni including both Viktor Hovland and Matthew Wolff.