In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Use a lacrosse ball to find a tender spot on the big calf muscle. Either sit on that spot, or apply pressure and move the foot up and down.
This is a great exercise to rehab ankle, knee, and foot injuries in golfers who have plantar fasciitis, and also to improve flexibility in the ankle for golf.