In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Wilson Staff Fitness Advisor Dave Davis teaches players an exercise to build leg and core strength to hit the ball farther.
if no Activimotion is available, then use a 6lb core bar or a pitching wedge to enable the proper motion of squatting by hinging the hips and engaging the glutes. This exercise strengthens the lower back, glutes and hamstrings and conditions the body to get in a proper address position by hinging instead of bending The advantage of using the Activmotion Bar is the moving weights inside will create the proper resistance that provides audible and the ability to feel the feedback when the movement is done correct.
Golf Performance Trainer