In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
This week, I’m finishing up my series on different components for golf fitness and talking about power. Generating more club head speed and hitting the ball farther not only makes this game easier, but it also makes it more fun.
If you want to hit the ball farther, and who doesn’t, be able to play back a tee and lower your handicap, find out, using the assessment in the video, if your power is on par with the average PGA TOUR player. If not, start prioritizing power exercises, like medicine ball throws and plyometrics, in your workout program.
Submit your questions for Kirk Adams to answer if our Facebook group here:
Find out more about Kirk Adams and Golf & Body by visiting them on the web here: