In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
July 27 to Aug 1, 2008, “Willie” attended “Camp Abilities” sports camp at the Iowa Braille and Sight Saving School in Vinton.
There were many different activities for the children to get involved with, such as skating, climbing, golf, workout equipment, trampoline, goal ball, beep ball, yoga, Karaoke, bicycling, swimming, archery, and much more.
In this video, the children are demonstrating how to play “Goal ball”. In this game, any participants who have eyesight wear blindfolds to make the game fair. The lines of the court have string under taped areas so the children can feel where the boundaries are. The ball has bells inside it, and the children slap the floor to signal to their teammates where to send the ball.