In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
It started with an unusual September U.S. Open and ended with a more-traditional July Open Championship. In between, there were two Masters Tournamanets, two PGA Championship and an additional U.S. Open.
Because of the pandemic, the men played seven majors in this 2020-21 PGA Tour season. GolfChannel.com senior writers Rex Hoggard and Ryan Lavner recap the Magnificent 7 and assign rank.
Listen below, in this “Golf Central Podcast,” as they also discuss Collin Morikawa’s brilliant performance at Royal St. George’s.