In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The Mass General Orthopaedics Sports Performance Center integrates state-of-the-art technology with the clinical expertise of Mass General Sports Medicine physicians, certified athletic trainers, biomechanists, physical therapists, nutritionists and certified strength and conditioning coaches to critically and scientifically analyze athletic activities and develop individualized exercise and fitness programs.
The Mass General Orthopaedics Sports Performance Center is conveniently located right next to Gillette Stadium. If you’re recovering from an injury, or just want to improve your game, including golf, we can help.