In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Golf: Correct Grip Size For More Consistency. The wrong grip size stops the hands working properly.
It going simple golfers I have got a quick tip if you will for you today about your equipment. I have been asked what grip size what grip should I use what you favorite greate withers Lampkin win golf pride al that kind of stuff.
Too thin or too think can yield many problems.and that’s why choosing the correct grip size for your golf swing and hand size is crucial.
But as with nearly everything in golf, testing what feels good for you could really improve your golf consistency and help you lower scores.
If you have golf grips that are too small, your hands can get fidgety and it can mean that they won’t allow the hands to work as they ideally should in the golf swing.
This has been clear that inconsistency, greater shot dispersion, and typically too early a release of the club that can cause in a hook or pull.
If your grips are too thick, your hands won’t be able to release effectively at impact and the most likely result will be a block, push or slice.
Follow us on:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+TheArtofSimpleGolf
Please watch: “GOLF COURSE TIPS FOR STRATEGY AND FUN”