In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Free Samples Here: http://bodyswing.com/freesamples/
Starting with a good warm up routine is the key to getting your body moving in the correct way. I see a lot of golfers warming up incorrectly. They will grab a golf club and put it on the back of their shoulders and turn them up and down versus in a rotational way.
You want to practice turning your shoulders more like helicopters blades, not like a see-saw. You want your body turning in a circular motion, this is how all athletics moves are. If you do any other sport, then you would be turning in a circular motion.
Next time you go to warm up before a round of golf, put the golf club on the back of your shoulders and practice coiling them in a circular motion. Picture the blades of a helicopter and how they move. If your body starts to turn in this way in your golf swing, then you are learning to move correctly.
Please visit the link below and I will send you free samples from my Body Swing book and video series:
Tip Link: https://youtu.be/uFrU9ccoK9A