In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Golf Drills For Lower Body – Ball Between Knees Drill
FREE Online Academy M’ship at https://www.jamesparkergolf.com/memberships/
FREE Instruction e-letter https://www.jamesparkergolf.com/daily-golf-blog/
FREE e-book ‘How To Practice Like The Pros’ https://www.jamesparkergolf.com/practice-like-the-pros
Online Lessons http://JamesParkerGolf.com
Welcome to my YouTube channel. Please subscribe if you find this video useful.
A great way to train your lower body in the golf swing is by applying some golf drills that involve the use of a ball. In the back swing placing a ball between your knees helps you feel some stability as there is some constant width between the knees. Also, it helps you understand the sitting/squatting action needed in the golf swing during the transition into the downswing.
Like my Facebook page: http://Facebook.com/JamesParkerGolf
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/JamesParkerGolf