In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Golf Elbow Exercise for Medial Epicondylitis also known as Golfer’s ElbowTendonitis.
#STABILITYBEFORESTRENGTH #OscarIgnacioSanchez #Coronavirus #COVID19
FOLLOW STABILITY BEFORE STRENGTH:
The main culprit of Medial Epicondylitis (Golfers Elbow) is overstress to the anterior forearm muscles that flex the fingers, thumb and flex and pronate the wrist. Treatment for Medial Epicondylitis is following a stretching and strengthening program specifically for medial epicondylitis. Stretch the tight muscles (Flexors & Pronators) and strengthen the Extensor & supinator of the wrist and forearm. Perform this exercise 2-3 x a week and follow a stretching routine to help stretch out the muscles of the wrist and forearm. For more exercises and stretches to help rehab injuries and other nagging pains visit my channel and subscribe for continuous video updates. Thanks for watching and supporting my channel.
Oscar Sanchez, C.S.C.S.