In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Every golf exercise program should include exercises for stability, strength and balance. This is a single leg stability exercise that helps develop balance and stability in the golf swing. Golf performance can be improved when you are able to stabilize the core, hip and leg during the golf swing. I see a lot of golf fitness programs that do not utilize the combination of balance and stability in their golf exercises. This is a great exercise to develop core and hip stability during the golf swing.