In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
TPI Golf fitness specialist Ha Bui shows a Golf Exercise Warm Up showing you how to add an Isometric Exercise to help increase your flexibility and range of motion for your golf swing.
Many golfers already do the 6 iron stance with their golf club along the front of the shoulders for rotation. This golf exercise helps add onto the rotation exercise to improve it. Range of motion and engagement of previously non-firing muscles is where this can help.