In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Focusing your work out routine to include golf specific exercises will help you improve your game. Incorporate exercises that work your lower body and core and flexibility. Crunches, push ups, sit ups, extensive stretching, etc. will help you get a more solid base and lower body which is the foundation for a good golf swing. Good luck.