In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Hey guys. I’m back this week with another edition of Fitness Friday!
Joseph Ciliberti asked about exercises to improve pelvic mobility. Specifically the ability to tilt the pelvis anterior and posterior (front and back) and rotate the pelvis. If we can’t do these motions in our swing, we’re likely to see more lateral movement or thrusting towards the golf ball then we’d like.
Watch today’s video to learn how to test if your pelvis is moving well and exercises to improve it if it’s not. Comment below and let me know if you have a question you’d like answered on a future Fitness Friday. Play well this weekend!
Submit your questions for Kirk Adams to answer if our Facebook group here:
Find out more about Kirk Adams and Golf & Body by visiting them on the web here: