In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
http://chrisownbey.com/ GOLF FITNESS DALLAS TX with TPI certified Chris Ownbey explains the benefits of a GOLF FITNESS ASSESSMENT.
Most people that play golf want to improve their game and many agree that a good way to do this is to improve the body. Whether you just need a little more flexibility, more core strength, or better balance, improving your body with golf fitness could be the answer.
Before you begin your golf fitness program the best option is to obtain a golf fitness assessment. A golf fitness assessment is a series of physical screenings which will identify limitations (lack of mobility, flexibility, stability, strength). The anatomical make-up will expose weak areas you may have which will provide the golf fitness instructor and you a very good look at the direction you will need to follow in your golf fitness program.
online program http://www.fitnessforgolfprogram.com/
Dallas Tx http://golffitnessdallastx.com/tpi-golf-fitness-physical-screening
SUBSCRIBE FOR GOLF FITNESS TIPS