In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
In this video I will show you how to feel you connection to the ground and add a rotation exercise to help with that feeling. Using the GolfGym eight pound Power Ball.
It is important in the golf swing to have a good connection to the ground which will help in the back swing to load on your right side (for right handed golfers, then to use the ground and your legs to add more power, and finally to be balanced and firm in the follow through in order to hold a strong finish position. Ideally, you should hold a strong finish position until the golf ball hits the ground. This will help to ingrain that feeling into your body and your mind as balanced and strong.
Your golf fitness routine should involve balance drills to allow your golf body to complete the rotation in the golf swing with little or no sway in the back swing and follow through.
Please Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Please LIKE US on our Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/GolfGym
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/GolfGym
Visit our website to see all the GolfGym Products: http://golfgym.com