In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Here’s some ideas for glute exercises using the mini band to improve activate/strengthen your glutes and help improve your golf performance.
1. Hip Abductions (sideways)
2. Hip Extensions (backwards)
3. Squats (with band around knees)
4. Lateral (sideways) Mini-band walks
5. Monster walks (forwards and backwards)
6. Band External rotations
At the end I go through a quicker circuit. Usually used in a warm up or little ‘glute finisher’ circuit.