In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Limited Hip Internal Rotation is something I see fairly often, particularly with male golfers. Limited internal rotation around the hips can really restrict efficient hip movement and lead to compensatory movement patterns (dependent upon swing style).
1. Hip Internal Rotation Mobility 15 each side
2. Resisted Band Internal Rotation 15 each side
3. Stork Turns 15 each side
4. Follow-through (Toes in) 15 each side