In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
#3 in the Series. In this video, Ken Pierce, inventor of the GolfGym PowerSwing Trainer, brings us the 3rd in a series of 3 Minute GolfGym Workouts using the PowerSwing Trainer.
These simple and effective workouts are designed for the golfer who wants to strengthen his or her golf swing while getting more flexible and more in balance, but doesn’t have time for, or isn’t inspired to do a long intense golf fitness workout.
You should always begin your golf fitness workouts with a simple Warm-Up which should be incorporated in every workout you do. Also, be sure to check with your Doctor before starting this or any other fitness program.
This series is designed to be simple, very easy and effective for users of the GolfGym PowerSwing Trainer. As the series progresses, the exercises will get more challenging and will target areas like Rotation, Flexibility, Core Strength, Balance and much more.
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR GOLFGYM CHANNEL!!!
Follow us on Twitter:
LIKE US ON Facebook: