In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
In this video, Ken Pierce, inventor of the GolfGym PowerSwing Trainer, takes you through the PowerSwing Trainer 3 minute workout #2. This short and effective workout will help to strengthen your abs and back while under resistance from the PowerSwing Trainer.
To help support your lower back, you must strengthen your abdominal muscles and “core”. This short series of exercises will help you feel the abs and core working because of the resistance applied.
You can get your own PowerSwing Trainer at: http://golfgym.com
Please LIKE US on Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/GolfGym
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/GolfGymFitness
The GolfGym PowerSwing Trainer is the most effective, lightweight, portable swing training tool on the planet.
*Remember to consult with your Doctor before starting this or any other Golf Fitness Program. Be sure to always warm up before any workout or before beginning any round of golf.