In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
GOLF FITNESS ROUTINE RUNDOWN provided by http://agffitness.com
Number of Exercises: 6
Exercise Duration: 50 seconds per exercises (per-side if required), 10+/- seconds of rest
Est. Time 15 minutes
This weeks video features several excellent exercises to increase strength and burn calories while performing golf specific movement patterns. This routine does require additional resistance, I use dumbbells in the video, to increase the strength aspect of certain exercises. If you don’t have a set of dumbbells get creative and use other items such as water or sand filled milk jugs that you have access to.
During your workout focus on proper posture keeping your spine in a neutral athletic position.
Additionally, be sure to maintain a consistent breathing rhythm during the circuit to assist in your stability and overall control of each movement.
To lower scores and peak performance,
Email Adam@agfacademy.com (or) click the “Contact Us” button to the right.