In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Here are a few exercises to help improve Power for Older Golfers. Even if you are not a golfer, it is important to include some Power based exercises into your training.
1. Box Jump
2. Medicine Ball Slam
3. Plyometric Push Up
4. Kettlebell Swings
5. band/Cable Rotation
6. Maximal Golf Swings (or Baseball swings)
NB: As with all exercises, form is important. But with the Plyometric push ups, be careful with the wrists as I do find it does ‘load up’ and put strain through the wrists in an extended position.
Check out Golf Fitness On Demand for lots more Power exercises. Sessions from 5-30mins on improving Power for golf.
FREE eBook (including 3 short home workouts) –
Download FREE Home Workout with Bands pdf
GOLF FITNESS ON DEMAND
For more exercise and workouts like these, check out my Golf Fitness On Demand. https://golffitnessondemand.uscreen.io
You can try for free for 3-days.
And use discount code “3MONTHS” to get your first three months for half price (sign up before 12th April 2021).