In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
This golf fitness routine brought to you by http://agffitness.com features excellent mobility and stability movements to assist you in your golf game.
The golf swing requires great mobility to generate power and efficiency during the swing. However if you are unable to stabilize the energy that is transferring through your body during the swing you will lack the ability to create solid consistent shots.
Focusing your golf fitness routine around these two key concepts (mobility and stability), will increase your minds control over your body. These golf specific exercise featured in the video focus on stabilizing either the upper or lower body while forcing the opposing aspect of the body to be mobile.
Try these golf specific exercises next time you work. Focus on a consistent breathing patter during each movement.
Be sure to check us out at http://agffitness.com for more tips on golf performance.