In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Avera fitness expert Dick Bartling uses a chair to help him stretch his hips.
Hi, I’m Dick Bartling, golf fitness expert from the Avera Sports Institute. I want to demonstrate a hip flexibility stretch. I see a lot of golfers that are tight in their hips, especially if the spend a lot of time during the day seated at a desk at their job. So what you’re going to do is from a sitting position, take your right leg and just cross it over your left, trying to get that right leg as level as possible. Hold that stretch for about 15 to 20 seconds; just take it to the point of mild discomfort. Don’t overstretch, and then be sure to repeat with the other leg. That’s a great stretch to help improve your hip flexibility; if you have further questions, feel free to give us a call or check out our website.