In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Basically, depending upon your training goal, you will want to use a different tempo.
The tempo’s mentioned in this video are just a guide and an example.
See the slide at the end to show how you could use different tempo’s depending upon your training goal. I use the example of the split squat exercise, but you can use other exercises too (e.g. squat, bench press, rows etc).
Additionally, all exercises don’t have to be performed with the same tempo… It depends… you have to ask yourself, Why are you doing the exercise??!! Hypertrophy? Strength? Power?
You could have different tempo’s within a single training session, between sessions, week to week or month to month.
Check out Golf Fitness On Demand for Periodised Golf Programmes
FREE eBook (including 3 short home workouts) –
Download FREE Home Workout with Bands pdf
GOLF FITNESS ON DEMAND
For more exercise and workouts like these, check out my Golf Fitness On Demand. https://golffitnessondemand.uscreen.io
You can try for free for 3-days.
And use discount code GOLFFIT21 to get £10 off your first month.