In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
GOLF GRIP MASTERCLASS. How to Grip the Golf Club ABSOLUTELY CORRECTLY. Today, you will understand the importance of your golf grip better than ever before. The grip is your ONLY CONNECTION WITH THE GOLF CLUB so WHY do you take it lightly? I see a ton of HORRIBLE grips on the driving range and it’s no wonder golfers are lacking consistency in their golf game. If your only connection with the club is faulty, wobbling around, or insecure, you can expect to be CONSISTENTLY INCONSISTENCY. The main point is, if your grip’s a mess, your golf swing and game is a mess!
AND, IF YOUR GOLF GAME IS A MESS, YOUR LIFE IS A MESS!
In this episode we are going to cover 3 ESSENTIALS you need to know about the golf grip:
1. How to PROPERLY GRIP THE CLUB – get it right the first time and never change it!
2. LEARN HOW THE GRIP INFLUENCES YOUR GOLF SWING – understand what golf grip may be the best fit for you.
3. Utilize the BOTTOM HAND for POWER AND ACCURACY as well as crispy clean shots!
Access Tom’s ULTIMATE Golf Swing Training Program and Instructional Library – https://saguto.golf/p/golf-swing-simplified-tom-saguto-pga
SUBSCRIBE LINK: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=SagutoGolf
I am Tom Saguto, PGA Member and founder of SagutoGolf. Thank you for visiting my instructional page where you can find how to get on the fast track to improving your golfing abilities. Whether you are a seasoned golfing veteran looking for a quick swing tune-up after an on-course emergency, or a beginner just looking to get the most out of your golfing experience, I am here to help you achieve your golfing goals.
My mission as your swing doctor is simple, to help you maximize your enjoyment in game of golf. Because, let’s face it, golf is a hard game.
My philosophy is wholly based on the student having a fun, meaningful experience in a frustrating and complicated game where potential lifelong golfers either quit because it is too difficult or that they experience some form of swing-related pain or discomfort. I mitigate these problems by focusing entirely on the student’s needs and goals while teaching a golf swing method that ultimately takes stress off of the common pain areas of the swing.
Tom Saguto’s personal website: www.sagutogolf.com
CHECK OUT MY INSTRUCTIONAL BLOG FOR MORE CONTENT
====== www.flognblog.wordpress.com =======